Allison Elizabeth Kased served as staff counsel for the third-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States for over 5 years. While serving as counsel, Ms. Kased litigated over 900 cases which gave Ms. Kased extensive experience in discovery and law and motion work. Ms. Kased is known for her problem solving and “outside the box thinking” to obtain the most favorable results for her clients.
Ms. Kased’s clients always come first. And she will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive outstanding service and the best possible result in your case.
- Admitted in 2008, California
Areas of Law
- Southwestern University School of Law, JD - Juris Doctor, 2007
- Purdue University, BA - Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- Queensland University of Technology, 2002
- Partner, Kased Law Group, 2015 - Present
- In House Counsel, Liberty Mutual Group, 2010-2015
- YMCA, Board of Directors, 2014 - Present
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Preeminent AV Rating 2020
- Super Lawyers, San Diego Rising Stars in Employment and Labor, 2019
- Top Attorney, San Diego Daily Transcript, 2014
- February 2015 Meeting at San Diego Miramar College Paralegal Program, Legal Profession, 2015